Wednesday, 4 May 2011

INTRODUCTION

Recently I have made this blog page. Will be making more readable and interesting. It will have lot of news, manuals, Q papers and solutions on latest Indian HAM radio exams. But it will be of purely in my style.

I am not a writer nor a technician but I will try my best to put all material available with me and my collection from different sites, friends, Hams. 

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Sirji, Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ham Radio Exam conducted in Mumbai in Feb 2011,
    The results have been sent directly to the candidates Residential address.
    It is understood that the CW is very important to Get the GENERAL GRADE license.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of Blogging, Basappaji. If possible share your VU4PB experience on the blog. Happy Blogging & Happy Hamming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The commander is online now. i am sure lots would benefit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I will be sharing my full experience of VU4PB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now a days 15m band is very good.
    please make use of it , if you have time.
    I am running 60 watts in my inverted vee (Just above my roof). Hope it works for you.
    wish gud DX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my friends called for 13 PIN DIN plug.
    Does any one have this?? It is required to be used with IC 718.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thinking of starting Simple Objective Questions about Ham radio, (If not answered) followed by Answers to my followers / readers. Shall I ?

    ReplyDelete