dears, I find amongst my HAM friends that they are loosing interest in JOTA.
Yes ! May be true. Firstly The schools are not showing interest to invite HAMs to help their scouts and guides have QSOs with their counter parts in VU land and DX land. Secondly, To prepare for JOTA New Hams or I say many hams expect only the senior hams get their equipments , put up the antennas etc..
So, now on, I may not join such activities. If schools are interested let them Invite and take care of you during the JOTA time.
It is my personal opinion.
Yes ! May be true. Firstly The schools are not showing interest to invite HAMs to help their scouts and guides have QSOs with their counter parts in VU land and DX land. Secondly, To prepare for JOTA New Hams or I say many hams expect only the senior hams get their equipments , put up the antennas etc..
So, now on, I may not join such activities. If schools are interested let them Invite and take care of you during the JOTA time.
It is my personal opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment